PayPal is a free online service allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet.
Due to a high increase in credit card fraud and charge backs, we are no longer accepting credit card payments. All payments are to be as follow:
International Customers: PayPal or Wire Transfers payment.
USA Customers: PayPal or Wire Transfers payment.
***Paypal customers, please be sure to have your shipping addressed confirmed. All orders with an "UNCONFIRMED" shipping address with paypal will experience some delay with the processing portion.
HOW TO PAY VIA PAYPAL:
1.During check out, choose Paypal as your payment option.
2.You will be provided a link which will direct you to the Paypal web site.
3.If you do not have an account with paypal, you will need to create an account.
4. Once you have created your login information, you will need to enter your credit card or bank account information. (Please note that the billing and shipping address must match)
5. Once you are ready to submit your payment, you click on the "SEND MONEY" tab.
6. Enter the following amount:
Amount: (enter the dollar amount of the invoice)
(please keep note of your transaction id.)
7. Email the paypal transaction id at email@example.com.
8. Once we've confirmed the payment, we will proceed in shipping your order.
HOW TO PAY VIA WIRE TRANSFER:
1. Please contact our customer service department to receive the banking information that you will need for the wire transfer.
2. In order to prevent delay, please submit the exact amount of your total invoice, plus the service charge that your bank charges for the wire transfer. If you submit the total amount without the service charge, your bank will deduct their service charge from your wired transfer amount. This will cause delay since our accounting department will request for the service charge to be paid before they release your order.
Request the service charge amount from your bank since it differs from bank to bank. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.